Statement of Privacy and Security
Christ Exalted Ministries is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Christ Exalted Ministries web site and governs data collection and usage. Christ Exalted Ministries is a general audience website, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As a faith community Website with interactive forms, Christ Exalted Ministries collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number.
- Information is collected to facilitate inquiries, responses to inquiries and fulfillment of ministry services.
- In support of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, we do not send Commercial Electronic Messages without having received consent. Individuals may always freely opt out of our electronic communications (which are non-commercial in nature) by replying with “unsubscribe”
Use of your Personal Information
Christ Exalted Ministries collects and uses your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that Christ Exalted Ministries may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available but will not sell or disclose your personal information to any other entity. Christ Exalted Ministries does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists, or any information therein, to third parties. Christ Exalted Ministries may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Christ Exalted Ministries or the site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Christ Exalted Ministries, including its website; or
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Christ Exalted Ministries or the public.
The term ‘Christ Exalted Ministries ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Canadian laws.